Hand-lettering has taken the creative world by storm! Learn the basics of drawing letters and words with this fun, accessible, and interactive book!
- Learn five major hand-lettering styles, then transform your writing into art.
- Practice pages allow you space to master each letter in every style.
- Sections demonstrate how to embellish your letters, mix different styles for emphasis and flare, add decorative effects like shading, and combine text and illustration.
- Easy-to-follow tutorials and sections to trace, color, or complete make hand-lettering approachable for anyone.
- Project ideas demonstrate ways to brighten everyday items, create striking art, and add a meaningful touch to gifts through hand-lettering.
- Full-color illustrations and photos throughout.
- 160 pages.
- 7-1/2 inches wide by 9-1/2 high.
- By popular Florida-based illustrator and designer Megan Wells (www.makewells.com).
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please read Shipping Policy for more information