Peace of Mind Planner
Use this helpful planner to give you and your loved ones peace of mind. Enter vital details about your contacts, legal matters, health, financial affairs, instructions, and more in this guided planner, and keep it in a secure location.
- Durable hardcover with concealed wire-o binding
- Archival, acid-free paper helps preserve your information.
- Contents include:
- My Personal Information
- My Medical Information
- Key Contact Information
- At the Time of My Passing
- My Dependents
- Important Documents
- Financial Information
- Commercial/Business Information
- What Beneficiaries Can Expect
- Personal Property
- My Pets
- What to Pay, Close, and Cancel
- Email and Social Media
- Miscellaneous Information
- My Personal Wishes
- Last Words
- 96 pages with 17 tabbed sections
- Measures 8-1/2'' wide x 11'' high
- Note: This planner is not a legal document and does not replace a valid will.
- Contents are identical to those of Peter Pauper Press's I'm Dead, Now What Planner.
Author: Peter Pauper Press
|ISBN #: 9781441317292|
|Page Count: 96|
|Trim Size: 8.50" x 11.00" x 0.25"|